Over the years, the products and tools that have been created by Google labs have offered many benefits for righteous businesses. However, most of these Google tools are quite underutilized despite the fact that they come at no cost (and promote exceptional efficiently).
1. Analytics: This is a solution to business owners who would like to keep track of their web traffic. By analyzing the web traffic to your site, you are better placed at creating ads for your target demographic, coming up with content that would be useful to your web traffic and more.
2. Alerts: If your type of business is dependent on staying up to date on the latest information in that particular niche, this would be the Google tool for you. All one should do is key in the topic or the keywords that you would like to keep track of, the kind of data that you would like to get ranging from news posts to blogs, videos and more, the amount of results you would prefer to receive and get all this information right in your email. This helps you keep tabs on a news story that is developing, keep track of your competitors and receive the latest scoop on any events that are happening worldwide. The price of this tool is free.
3. Groups: As the name suggests, this tool enables you to form private groups, which you decide who gets access to them. Thus, you can have one or more clients’ groups and in them contain files they can all access, organize meetings with the group members, and have a space to brainstorm and more. The price is free.
4. Picasa: This is a tool that enables you to upload, edit, and share pictures online. It is a great tool for creating slide shows about your products then you can go ahead and embed these slideshows right to your website. The price is free.
5. Voice: This tool enables you to have multiple phone numbers for your business then have the calls received by any phone no matter what device you use or which carrier you subscribe to. The price of this tool is free.
6. Real Time: This tool helps you keep track of activity real time from social networks, blogs, popular articles and more for free. This is a great tool that works well with Google+, Facebook, Twitter, as well as business blogging and article marketing,
7. Site Search: This tool enables you to use Google’s search algorithm for your own website’s search engine. The price of this ranges from $100 to $200+, depending on the number of queries that will be received annually.
8. Desktop: This tool helps you perform searches on your business computers just as you would on the web for free.
9. Directory: This tool enables you to search for anything online through comprehensive category listings thus making it easier. This tool is free.
10. Finance: This tool keeps businesses updated on all local as well as international markets with sources from the web inclusive of stock analysis and a custom portfolio creator. The price is free.
11. News: Let your business stay up to date on both local as well as global news with this tool. An added advantage is that the news pieces are broken down to various categories such as world news, business news, science and technology, and so on.
12. Calendar: This is an interactive calendar that enables a company to share as well as keep it updated with any upcoming events with the rest of the people in the company.
13. Docs: This tool is similar to having an online Microsoft office program as it enables one to create as well as share spreadsheets, word documents, slideshows ad more. The price for this is free.
14. Chart tools: This enables you to create interactive motion charts and embed them to your website for free.
So as you can see, most of these tools are free to use and promote optimal efficiency in the workplace.