The Gainesville dentist office has all latest equipment and technology to offer state-of-the-art dental treatments and services that are more comfortable and efficient than ever.
Comprehensive Dental Services Offered in Gainesville GAHawkins Family Dental has a philosophy to provide their patients with best ever standard of care available in North Georgia area for all their dentistry needs. They also offer sedation dentistry services that include nitrous oxide for some patients who need some help relaxing at the dental office.
They provide comprehensive dentistry services for both adults and children. They also work closely with top dental specialists of the region when it’s necessary to ensure you receive the best care available to you.
For some Gainesville dentistry procedures and conditions, the best outcomes are obtained with close coordination with the expertise of the area’s top specialists. This will ultimately determine if we provide those services or refer you to a chosen specialist.
Dentistry Services Offered at Hawkins Family DentalThe comprehensive dentistry services provided at Hawkins Family Dental in Gainesville include:
- Specialty Gainesville Dentistry Services - We provide specialty services as periodontal treatment, root canals, extractions, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry - This includes various procedures to replace missing teeth or repair diseased teeth such as fillings, crowns, etc.
- Preventive Dentistry (cleanings, fluoride, exams, etc) - This includes education and treatments that help patients maintain dental health and their natural dentition. The preservation of the natural dentition results in the best possible dental health.
- Pediatric Dentistry - This includes restorative and preventative dentistry for children from their first dental experience until adulthood.
- Sedation Dentistry - This sedation allows patients to feel relaxed and they may still be able to drive after their appointment. It’s available free of charge for all restorative procedures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - This one includes treatments and procedures to improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Implant Dentistry - This includes all restorations that are firmly supported and retained by implants. It may either be a just one missing tooth or maybe a replacement for all of the teeth.
Why Hawkins Family Dental in Gainesville, GeorgiaStaff at Hawkins Family Dental looks forward to getting to know you, and assist you in every possible way with all your dental needs. For past 30 years, they’ve had a privilege of providing care for families settled in Gainesville, Georgia.
It’s their ultimate mission to assist you to preserve your oral health for a lifetime. You can call them during office hours for anything they can help you with making an appointment, obtaining your previous dental x-rays, or determining insurance benefits.
Your first appointment with one of their Gainesville dentists will be an opportunity for you to get to know them and to tell them about any dental concerns or problems you have. Most initial visits to the dental office consist of comprehensive exam and cleaning, if there is any dental emergency, it will be the priority.
Visit the Gainesville Dentist OfficeSee the address and contact information below to visit the Gainesville dentist office of Hawkins Family Dental.
Hawkins Family Dental
404 Green Street
Gainesville, GA 30501
Phone: (770) 767-0584